Post-Mortem Bag Features and Options
Post-mortem bags are specially designed to contain the body of a deceased human being. These bags have to be compliant with environmental standards and impervious to body fluids. High-grade post-mortem bags are used to prevent the spread of any infection and to ensure the safe transportation of human remains.
Action Health provides high-quality post-mortem bags that can withstand wear and tear. These vinyl bags are durable and available in different sizes. Some of the features of post-mortem bags include:
- The bags are designed to prevent leakage of any body fluids from the bag. This prevents the spread of infectious diseases.
- The bags are made with high-grade vinyl. Color variations in vinyl are also available. The material is resistant to ripping.
- The post-mortem bags are puncture-resistant for proper and safe containment.
- Some heavy duty post-mortem bags contain built-in handles to make carrying human remains easier.
- The zipper of the pouch is made from rust-proof nylon to ensure longevity.
- The bags have a 3-part tagging system to make tracking easier.
- The bags are available in various sizes.
- The bags have a high shelf life to ensure safe and contamination-free storage.
- The bag does not deteriorate under normal environmental conditions.
- Loading is made easy with an envelope opening.
- A shroud kit is provided with the bag to retain body fluids.
Proper containment of the remains of the deceased is essential for the safety of others. This is why the Post-mortem bags by Action Health are made to be resistant to Zipper tear. These bags are made with environmentally friendly material and are free of chlorine. The material used in the manufacturing of post-mortem bags is of high strength and resistant to wear and tear. The options available in these bags vary in size, color and weight.